Region: South Africa
PINOTAGE FROM A SINGLE VINEYARD, FOCUSED ON USING ORGANIC PRACTICES. IT'S A GORGEOUS, CRUNCHY RED THAT A BIG AROMATIC HIT!
"Made by Jurgen Gouws, with 80% of the fruit fermented whole bunch under semi-carbonic conditions for 10 days. The other 20% of the fruit was pressed earlier and fermented as a rosé and blended back in after malolactic fermentation. The...
Qualifies for 10% discount in a straight dozen
Current stock: 14
Add to Cart